Monday, June 29, 2009

End in sight...

So, there's about one and half days left in June. Which means there's that long to go in the 50k in 30 days challenge. I wasn't ever mad enough to think i could manage 50k but i did set myself the nearly as ridiculous 44k goal (roughly how long to get to 55k of the WIP).

Last night i arrived home at 7:30pm after a day at the in-law's farm with the kids and had a zero count. I was on target overall. I didn't want to give up with three days to go, but it was such a struggle to try for the 1467 words i needed. Somehow the lure of a sundae reward and some procrasitnating emailing with Rach made me start. And after a while the words flowed. VERY SLOWLY. But at 11:51pm i finished with 1468.

Now I have 2900w to go to reach 44000 words for the month of June. The end is in sight.

Must type more words...

4 comments:

  1. You deserve a MEDAL m'dear!!! Nuff said... oh and change your word metre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I know the feeling of wading through those word counts and having to bribe yourself. I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete